Mar 28, 2009

Kelly Osbourne 'cracked-out housewife'



Kelly Osbourne says marriage will make her a "cracked-out housewife".
The 24-year-old star - who recently completed a stint in an Oregon rehab clinic where she was treated for an addiction to painkillers - is planning a long engagement to her fiance Luke Worrall, 19, as she thinks the pressure of married life could prove too much.
She told People magazine: "I think the last thing I should be doing right now is planning a wedding. I'd become one of those cracked-out housewives with a vacuum cleaner, hopped up on Dexedrine." /how to play the guitar/

Kelly's mother Sharon Osbourne - whose husband is Kelly's dad Ozzy Osbourne - is fully supporting her daughter's decision not to rush into wedlock.
She said: "It's not right for either of them to go into domestic bliss right now. I was 29 when I got married to Ozzy, and it worked. I'd waited until I'd done all the crazy things I wanted to do."
It has also been revealed when Luke asked Ozzy for Kelly's hand in marriage, he gave him his blessing but only if they didn't tie the knot "in the next five years".
Kelly recently said she learned how to have a successful relationship from her parents. /how to play the guitar/

The star - who shot to fame in MTV reality show 'The Osbournes' with her unconventional family - said: "Marriage is scary. It is though thick and thin. I've learned a lot from them because I've seen how, just because you have one small argument, it doesn't mean divorce. But that's love." /how to play the guitar/

No response to “Kelly Osbourne 'cracked-out housewife'”

 
© 2009 Rock World, Guitar World. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz